hot bliggity blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So much going on at once!

Wow. It's been a busy week. Between getting our new furniture, buying our first major purchase as a couple (mattress) and getting our wedding pictures, it's been a wonderful few days. Last night Alex went to pick up the pictures and brought them over to the McCadams (babysitting) to take a first peek! The girls (Sophie and Ellie) absolutely loved them. ;) Ellie kept saying, "I wish we could do that day again, it was so much fun!" I completely agree with her. It's the best day of my entire life, so far.

Today, we had the mothers and grandmothers over to Susan and Steve's house to look at the pictures, they were "Gaga" over them as well. Hah! Ben and Megan were there as well as Claire and Hunter. It was fun! After, Alex headed back to the apartment to welcome the mattress. Claire and I walked into the room and could not believe how tall the bed sits! I feel like a queen. I've even told Alex I might need a step stool to help me get up into it. I guess I will just have to make a running start for it.

Pictures will be posted tonight! We are going to be going to our family friends house to celebrate Karenlee's birthday! She is 21+ yay!!! Also, our wedding pictures are posted in an online gallery which I will also post here later on this evening. Like I said, it's been a wonderful day and there's still daylight!

No comments:

Post a Comment