hot bliggity blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Coming soon!!!

Tonight, Alex and I are staying in. Since we've arrived back from Mulberry Hollow in Perryville, we've been wanting to do nothing but relax. Especially with this heat in the armpit of America. We've also been in a movie kick! Last night we watched The Lightening Thief. It was great!!! I have the book and I'm definitly wanting to read it now. This is the book which Susan had signed by Rick Riordan.

This evening, we rented Shutter Island with Leonardo DeCaprio. :) Always a good choice. We are currently still shopping around for a TV which our friend Ashley is consistently telling Al that she specifically gave us money as our wedding gift to go towards a TV. Haha.

Coming soon!!!!! Mulberry photos as well as WEDDING PICS!
Tyson (photographer) should be getting that CD to us this week. We are having to jump into our Thank You's quick! I feel like we are so behind!
Also, today I was taking a look at my camera thinking....it would be nice to have a new one of these. This is the camera which I bought my senior year of high school!!!!! It does well for being 5 almost 6 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment