hot bliggity blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

To Do List: In the Works

My To Do List is officially in the works today! I've already ordered the wedding photos, written up the wedding announcement and I'm even going to clean and grade some papers! What's happening? It's called motivation! Whoohoo!

Alex and I joined the gym this week and I am lovin it! Our gym, Anytime Fitness, offers a variety of options. They've got a few trainers who can help you get into better shape, tanning, and even cable! I can actually watch my shows while i work out! What a life!

Yesterday, we had our 2nd official snow day of the school year. Today is the third. I'm able to get a lot done as well as relax at home. Alex is in Springfield and is making his way back today. Pray that he gets home safe.

Tonight and tomorrow, I'm attending a youth leadership conference at church. I do not know what to expect. Expect fun!

My goal is to begin to blog day to day or at least week to week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment