hot bliggity blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring is Here!

The other day, our wonderful friend Shannon stopped by to visit E and I between her busy scheduled photo shoots. We love it when she captured moments so precious to our family. 
Moments that are passing by so quickly. As a mom, these moments captured by Shannon are more precious than words can say. Everett will grow so fast very quickly and I will be there only moments to stop and realize that I can't control time. When he smiles, when he cries, even why he's throwing a fit. There will be a a day when I won't hear him call my name. He will always know that I love him dearly. 





Everett Dale is turning 2 in just 2 weeks. He is growing up into a little boy who loves dirt, trucks, and music. He laughs at almost everything while climbing and getting into EVERYTHING. We love you E.

No comments:

Post a Comment