hot bliggity blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School Challenge Take Two....

Okay, okay...so I'm not the best at keeping promises with myself. How about this...if I blog everyday for a week, can I get a pedi??? YES! I can!!

I have to laugh right now because I turned on the local news KFVS12 to see a segment on the "Redneck Olympics" in our area. REALLY?! Seriously, are you kidding me? Do I really have to say that I live in this area? I'm just glad I didn't recognize anyone from the video clips.

School starts next Thursday and I've been in my classroom a few times to prepare for the kiddos. Found out today that I have 28 students. Last year I had 26 and I'm not too sure about 28. We will see.

This Friday I'm looking forward to spending my Friday night at Beef o Brady's, a local restaraunt in Cape Girardeau. I'll be selling Skinny Wraps with the ITWorks Company and other teachers and locals selling their products too. There will be Premiere Jewelry, Initials Inc., Scentsy, and Pampered Chef!
We are very excited about it and also looking forward to going "Back to School".

No comments:

Post a Comment