hot bliggity blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

26.

Who am I today? I am a disciple of our Lord. I am a wife to Alex. I am a mother to Everett Dale. I am a teacher to a class full of truly fun kids. I am a memory keeper to my family. I never forget holidays or leave out birthdays. I cherish moments and sometimes begin to cry when I realize that time passes so quickly . 
I don't want to grow up. Growing up means losing track of people, going to bed at 8:00, and being caught up in the world of work. I am staying young this year. I will take more walks. I will slow down with projects. I want to take pride in my time to share with family and friends. 

Having another number added to your life doesn't mean you have to grow up. It means you have another year to live your life and enjoy it. 

26. I will have fun and take it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment