hot bliggity blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

For those of you who don't know, it's teacher appreciation week. I remember growing up and always getting my teacher something special like a card or a teacher candle, etc. Now that im the teacher, I laugh because sometimes I don't even remember the stuff kids will give me.

Tonight, Alex, Everett and I were invited to dinner at the home of a student in my class. The Moran family is a family of 7. They have two boys and three girls. The second boy, Ty, is in my class this year. It's funny because he was also in my class that I student taught. He was in first grade then.
We came over for spaghetti and dessert. It was so delicious! Winni did a fantastic meal and we were very grateful to them for opening their home to us.
More than that, Winni and Ty wrote a special note to me and gave me a daisy plant (my favorite).
I am so blessed beyond measure to have this family in my midst. They are a wonderful example of a loving and supportive family.



No comments:

Post a Comment