hot bliggity blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Quiet Morning

As I woke up this morning, the boys are still sleeping. I slept in a bit until 6:30 and all I can think about it how I would love to stay home everyday with these two. A quiet morning every morning would be nice.

Today, we will bury my grandfather. I don't need to go on and give anymore information about how he was a good man. He's with our heavenly Father partying on the golden streets! Who wouldn't want to do that?!
I have faith beyond faith that has grown over the years to know that he is sitting at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
Today will be hard and it will be tough. BUT! Family together means love. And where there's love, there's God. I'm so thankful for the family that came into town to spend this time together and to say goodbye to Gene.

After the funeral today, I'm sure we will say our good-byes and everyone will go a different direction. That doesn't mean that life will be hard for us here in Cape County. I'm planning on cleaning grandma's house at least once a month to help her with the upkeep. She will need support and hugs and kisses daily. With support and prayer, my grandma will be okay. And that means I'll be okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment