hot bliggity blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to the Chopping Block

Here is my Saffron birthday dessert (fried banana rolls with honey)! YUUMMMMM!!!


Last night Alex and I celebrated my birthday at Saffron Bistro (one of my absolute favorite places to eat on this earth). It was delish! Sushi rolls and Wok Creation was yummy in my tummy. The baby enjoyed it too. Hah!


Today Alex and I went back to work. He left at 5 a.m. and I rolled out of bed around 6:45. This was horrible since I've been sleeping in until about 9 or 10 everyday over break. Good thing we went to bed at 8:30 last night.


Work today was decent and not as bad as I expected. It was rough going back to busy work but I got so much done in my classroom! Pictures tomorrow! I'm going to have my students not only clean out their desks tomorrow but also clean our room. The janitor mopped over break and my floor looks amazing (for once).


Alex and I arrived home around the same time this evening and we are vegging out on our computers as we have "America's Supernanny" play on TV. I just asked Al if he was learning any tips. Lol. The lady on that show reminds me of Michelle Obama, with attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment