hot bliggity blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Snow Day!

Outside our back door!


Today was the first official snow day for Jackson! There was more earlier this morning, but some has melted. Here's how my morning went.....

Wake up call: 6:00 a.m.

Shower, dress, hair, make up

Breakfast: 6:45 a.m.

7:00: Getting ready to walk out the door....

My teacher friend Jenny calls and says that we are out of school! I couldn't believe it! I was literally keys in hand and getting ready to open the garage. When I woke up, it was barely snowing. The district closed today due to the weather. The temperature has been dropping since last night. It's going to get down to 17 degrees tonight!!! OOOOOHHHH! It's finally feeling like winter here in MO. A few weeks ago, we were wearing tshirts.


This morning, since I was ready...a couple of us from school who were ready for school, decided to go to Starbucks for coffee! It was great having a chance to relax and have conversation.

I went to school afterwards to get some filing and work done. I was good and left after a couple of hours. Met up with a neighbor for some soup at her house and then came home to pay bills, etc.

Sitting here now relaxing and enjoying the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment