hot bliggity blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Fun(but busy)day!

Sunday of busy times and good friends! This morning at La Croix, Ron preached about how we need to love our God with our whole hearts. It's a new series on living out Christianity "real and raw". What a great way to start 2012 and to understand how there are 613 commandments in the bible. They one that we need to follow through with and the one that every other commandment falls under is "Loving our God with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength". Another neat comment Ron made was that, "God never asks us to do anything that he hasn't already done for us." This is so true. He loved us first, he created us, he treated us with respect, etc. Next week will be great with learning about loving God with all of your soul.

After church, we met our new friend Mara at El Toreros. A great local Mexican restaraunt that has yummy food. Afterwards, I went to pick up the crib mattress ($25) I bought on Sell It Semo (a local Craig's list) and a Coach purse for $20! I've been getting some steals! This is a great group on Facebook which will soon become a website.
Today I posted 2 scarves and some of the products I sell through IT Works. We will see how well they sell!

Alex and I have been hanging out at the house and I tried to make a roast for supper. I put it in the oven frozen with potatoes/carrots/seasonings. It didn't work out too well when my friend who sells Pampered Chef said that you can't put frozen food in your stoneware. Something about the heat and how it affects the cook time. Frustrated, I transfered the meat to the crock pot and I will cook it on low tomorrow to be ready for supper. GRRRRRR....my husband (who is calm and collected) gave me a hug and said, "No big deal, do you want me to make you a sandwich?" What a great guy! He's always looking on the bright side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment