hot bliggity blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16: My Dream House

This would be my master bedroom dream with a fireplace and a great view.
Here is the master bath with the perfect tub!

Here is a great design of a sweet nursery I would love to create someday.

Of course, we will have to tie in fishing somehow someday.

Awesome teen room!

Guest room.

Basement with bar!

Dainty laundry room. If a laundry room looks and smells clean, you feel better knowing your clothes are there.

Quaint living room.

Family great room!

My dream kitchen with marble countertops, shabby chic cabinets, it brightens up the kitchen! I also love the art on the wall.
Pool!

Backyard escape. The pool would just be behind those trees.

And here is the real deal! I want a wrap-around porch so Big Al and I can sit on the front porch. We would most likely live near a lake. Go-figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment