hot bliggity blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nook Color



Today I finished my first book on my Nook Color! I read Jenny McCarthy's "Love, Lust, and Faking It." It was so hilarious. My good friend Emily recommended it for me to read. Being young and recently married, she talks a lot about finding yourself before you find someone else to love. She also gives many chapters talking about her own love life. Needless to say, she does not sugar coat anything. I got a kick out of how she puts her own personality into her writing. I would love to meet her someday just to have a conversation with her about love and life. Hilarious.

Alex and I have basically been hyberating in our apartment now for the past few days. Last night we got out on the town! We went to eat at Panera Bread, yummm!!! I had broccoli cheddar soup and I was able to eat some softer pieces of bread. I also had a mango smoothie. My appetite was fixed!

We went over to the mall and did our own little shopping. I was able to finish up Christmas shopping and then I found a few tops great to finish out the winter season for school. New York and Co. had everything for 50% off! I was bumbed I didn't find any pants, but that just means I'll need to venture out again.

Alex and I got matching "Oshie" shirts for the Blue's games! They are pretty sweet!

Today, we are lounging again. I'm beginning to gain more energy throughout the day. We are going to stretch out my med dosage every 6 hours now. I woke up with a sore throat due to the dry air. Tonight we are planning on going out to Steve and Susan's house to play games with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment