hot bliggity blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 25: iPod Shuffle

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds. DON'T CHEAT!!!
1.SOMEONE PINCHES YOUR BUM, WHAT DO YOU DO?
"Holiday" - Jimmy Buffet
Does this mean I'm laid back? lol.

2.HOW ARE YOU?
"Diggin That Grave" -Faith No More
Oh my! This actually isn't how I am right now.
3.WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOUR OLDER?
"Monday Morning" - Fleetwood Mac
I HATE MONDAYS!
4.HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?
"Build Me Up Buttercup" - Kids Pop Reggae
Huh...interesting!

5.WOULD YOU KILL SOMEONE?
"Plush" - Stone Temple Pilots
This is very ironic considering their lead singer is a crackhead.
f.y.i. I would never kill anyone.

6.WHAT PLEASES YOU?
"Desperation" - Miranda Lambert
I actually don't like desperate people. But when I'm desperate for somthing, there is a rush of adrenaline, which I do like!

7.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR LIFE?
"Self-Esteem" - The Offspring
Again, ironic. I loved them in concert!

8.WHAT ARE YOU DOING FRIDAY NIGHT?
"Santa Claus is Comin to Town"- Polar Express Soundtrack
SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!! Christmas Eve is Friday night!

9.WHAT DOES YOUR HUSBAND THINK OF YOU?
"Beautiful" - Creed
Another crazy true statement! Another great song!
10.WHAT SONG WILL BE AT YOUR HEN/STAG NIGHT?
"Keep Your Hands to Yourself" - Georgia Satellites
I'm officially laughing out loud! It's so true!

11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Just Like You" - Three Days Grace
Frenemies? Good song though.
12.WHAT DO THEY THINK OF YOU?
"What's Not to Like" - Hannah Montana Soundtrack
My little friends made me put this on my itunes. Pretty funny though!

13.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR TOWN?
"Waiting on the World the Change" - John Mayer
Sincerely, yes.
14.WHAT DO YOU DAYDREAM ABOUT?
"When I Look to the Sky" - Train
Interesting.

15.WHAT IS YOUR BAD HABIT?
"Little Moments" - Brad Paisley
This is very true. Alex thinks this song is about us.

16.WHAT WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR PROM?
"Want You Bad" - The Offspring
Haha!
17.WHAT WILL BE THE FIRST THING YOUR FRIEND WILL SAY
"Waiting in Vain" - Bob Marley
18.ARE YOU GAY?
"Moon River" - Frank Sinatra
Definitly NO!
19.WAS SHE/HE GOOD LAST NIGHT?
"Shake Me Like a Monkey" - Dave Matthews Band

20.WHAT DO YOUR GRANDPARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Tennessee River Run" - Darryl Worley

21.ARE YOU REALLY SEXY?
"Dive In" - Dave Matthews Band
22.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME YOUR BULLETIN?
"Coconut Telegraph" - Jimmy Buffett
Awesome!

23.WHAT DO YOU SCREAM WHEN YOU'RE SCARED?
"God is Love" - Praise Collection

24.WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT LAST NIGHT?
"Just As I Am" - Nichole Noredman

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING WHAT WOULD IT BE?
"Cowboy in the Jungle" - Jimmy Buffett
Haha! That one's for you Magpie.
26.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO?
"Today Was a Fairytale" - Taylor Swift
My life is a fairytale!
This was so much fun! I recommend it to anyone wanting to get some laughs out of their music collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment