hot bliggity blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Easy Mac = Heaven

Is it sad to say that being able to eat Easy Mac today has been a blessing?! Last night did not go well at all. I went to bed feeling fine. Alex ended up staying up all night like a little kid playing video games. I woke up twice to throw up. Altogether I woke up at least 6 times to use the restroom. Alex came in and checked on me quite a few times. He gave me medicine after the second time getting sick. He told me that it would make me feel better. I wasn't quite sure what would make me feel better other than sleeping. It got me through the morning. I woke up at 9a.m. and then I was ready for another dose. I've been sleeping nonstop the past two days.

I managed to eat 2 sliced peaches from a can and then a banana popsicle. What a meal! I then went off to bed, again. I woke up around 2ish and Alex was moving things in the spare room. He's calling it his office now. I'm not sure if I agree but I do not feel like giving my comments at the moment. Watched a movie this afternoon and looked at magazines. I got out of bed and made some Easy Mac which tastes soooo good to me!

The noodles are much softer and the portion is perfect for me right now. It's about half a cup, which is pretty much a meal for me. Alex is done working for today, he's playing his baseball game on the PS2. I'm hoping that I will be able to eat some other food by the weekend.

Really bumming tonight, I'm missing my class's Christmas Program. It was supposed to be this past Thursday night (we ended up havin a snow day). It was post-poned til tonight. Unfortunately, the students will not have me there to "watch" them as well as I'm missing out! They've worked so hard. Tomorrow is the last day of school before break and I'm sure all of the teachers are school are ready! I've got a parent volunteer coming in to help run the party. She's so brave and I cannot thank her enough for taking that responsibility while I'm gone. I owe her big!

As for tonight, taking a movie back; family coming into town, sleeping. What's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment