hot bliggity blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 24: Something I Have Learned

Well, there are many things which I have learned within this first year of being married, out on my own, teaching, etc.

Never go to bed angry.
Discussing dishes in our house is never a positive thing.
Alex does laundry, I fold it and put it away.
We each have our own side of the bed.
I always get out of bed first.
NOT having cable isn't really THAT bad.
Having good friends is what gets me through the week.
Good husbands leave the toilet seat down.
Being married for 6 months is like dating, you finally start to realize what annoys you.
Cleaning out your hair from the shower is important to people.
Kids are much smarter than people give them credit for.
Students always have opinions.
Teachers have a secret obsession with chocolate.
Writing assessments is not fun.
Grading papers is part of the job.
I get to hang out with kids and mold their minds everyday.
I'm blessed with every breath I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment