hot bliggity blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nothing LIke the Holidays 2010

This year was pretty exciting! Our first year of being married and spending it together and with family/friends. My dad and family came up from Texas and we spent our Christmas on Tuesday evening with my grandparents in Cape. I am still recovering from my surgery so I was very exciting to be able to have my first official meal of Chinese chicken lo mein noodles with them!

Dad and Robin got Al and I a NookColor for Christmas. It's AWESOME! I'm already on my second book and enjoying the heck out of it. Here is a pic of my enjoying some reading on Christmas Eve before we went to church.
This is a pic of Christmas evening at Nana Betty's and Papa Dennis' house. We had 23 people in this tiny house. As you can see, we had about 12 people in the kitchen at this moment preparing for Bunco!
Claire took this of me on Christmas day at the Skelton's opening gifts.
Alex suprised me with mistletoe on Christmas Eve, how romantic.
This is what we woke up to on Christmas morning! A white Christmas!

More pictures to come on our first Christmas! We enjoyed it and are looking forward to many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment