hot bliggity blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 Months!

Last night, Alex and I celebrated our 5 month anniversary together by making dinner and then watching Grey's Anatomy from this past week. We also ate our cake from our wedding. It still tastes good! While Alex finished dishes, I made a quick run to DQ and we had hot fudge sundaes! It was the perfect sweet treat for Friday. We had to laugh because through everything that's happened in the past two months; we are so in love and poor. A coworker at school told me yesterday that these are the best years of our time together and I believe her. We don't have any cares in the world and we get to laugh about any little ol' thing that happens. Following Gary Smalley's instructions of being joyous and saying "Yay!" out loud.

Our great friends Emily and Derek are going through some tough times right now as well and we spend an evening this past week together grabbing coffee from Barnes and Noble. We needed that evening being able to burn off steam as well as enjoying the little things together. We are so thankful for everything we have as well as having a friend to lean on and to talk/listen with. :) Love you Em.

Alex and I are going to be hanging out at the Skelton Farm tonight helping with their second round of Cajun Hayride. But for today, working at school will do. :)

This next week, I will be going to the ENT for a check up on my tonsils. This will be interesting to find out what will happen over my Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment