hot bliggity blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3 of 30

Stratton tried on my UGGs!
The other night, I went to visit my friends Emily, Derek, and Stratton. Stratton and I were playing tunnels and laughing together! He tried on my shoes and was not that crazy about them other than taking a picture with me wearing them. He's growing up so fast and it's crazy to think that in just a few years I will see him at West Lane as a 4th grader! EEK!
Today is Sunday, November 21st. I didn't get in from babysitting the McCadams til about 2:30a.m. I was nervous because Alex did not call me the entire afternoon and/or evening. He had been sleeping for 2o hours! Of course, that did make up for the 32 hours which he had been awake. He's preparing himself for BLACK FRIDAY. I WILL NOT be participating in black Friday unless someones would pay me to get out that early and risk my toes being stepped on.
This morning, slept in til about 9. Got up, took a shower, then got ready for church. Ron gave a great service talking about certain things that we become aware of that we should be so grateful for. I am truly thankful for having Alex in my life. He's my best friend and someone who's always been open to hearing my opinion and things I may want to say.
This afternoon, we met up with Emily and Derek. Emily and I hit the Craft Fairs in Cape County. The first stop we made was to Bavarian Halle in Fruitland. I found a beautiful wreath for Christmas and Emily stocked up on goodies for cooking! We then made our way over to the Osage Center. There we found even more things that we wish we would've known before! We are already preparing ourselves for next year! Gotta love crafts!
As for me, this week is great due to Thanksgiving, a two day school week, and Christmas decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment