hot bliggity blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Nights With Al

Alex and I spend the evening together watching the first few episodes of the show "The League". It's a corny show but very funny because many parts are so true. It is based on the Fantasy Football League.

Yes, we did make baked potatoes and pasta salad for dinner. Gosh, we love to just vegg out! I sat and graded papers due to grades being due at midnight. Blech! I'm so ready for a break! Alex is as well. Though his schedule for Target is just beginning. I believe he works Black Friday from 3 in the morning til noon! I'm not sure I will be out in the mess but we will see. :)

Again, this afternoon was an Insanity day. It was not as hard today! I guess that means I'm showing progress? I didn't walk up our stairs crying. I assume that's a good sign. I will try to post pics of the group working out at school. We are gettin shirts and a beer at the end for our prize!

Sunday at church, Daniel gave us a great passage:
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens.
Take my yoke upon you...
..and you will find rest for your souls."
Matthew 11:28-30
This is so true and has helped Alex and I through these hard times.
We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment