hot bliggity blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 4: Your parents

Dad, Robin, and I
Mom and me


My parents are two very special people. They may have gotten a divorce a long time ago, but I've always loved them no matter what. I also have a stepmom who I adore. I've been pretty lucky to have such great support throughout my life. I want to thank them throught it all.

My Mom:
L oving
A lways supportive
N ever questions me
A nytime wino

My Dad:
R eady for a good time
A lways up for a beer at the Flying Saucer
N ever takes things for granted
D oesn't like burning his toosh on the roof in the Texas summers :)
Y ip yip dogs = no thank you!

Being a teacher helped me with this. Acrostic poetry can explain a person's personality or experiences in just a few phrases.


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment