hot bliggity blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Insanity

Today was the first day of my Insanity experience. At school, a few women invited me to work out this afternoon. This workout program "Insanity" is exactly like it sounds. There are repetitions and lots of plyometrics involved. I hope it will help me tone my muscles as well as get my knees back into shape. I'm okay with feeling sore even though I have to climb a flight of stairs to get to my bed. Hah!

Last night, Alex and I went over to Derek and Emily's hoping that we could help her with her online test for European History. This professor she has is a joke. What teacher sets their students up for failure? And they wonder why people do not want to go back to school.

Today at school was a good day. My class got Tip Top Table! This is during lunch which the class with the quietest class. They are able to go outside first and have a few extra minutes of recess. I think my class has only gotten it like three times since school has started. Haha! I did remind them that they make their choices. I guess I made an impact on them today in some small way.

Alex has started his job at Target this week and his shift is decent from 5am to 10am. We are both beginning to work out. He has joined the Apache football team. This is similar to a farm team and he enjoys spending his guy time practicing. He did bust his head open and his head is beginning to heal very nicely.

Tonight we are watching the movie "Almost Heroes" starring Chris Farley and Matthew Perry. It's so funny because in 4th grade we are focusing on Lewis and Clark. I've never seen this movie and Alex requested to watch it this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment