hot bliggity blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 3: Your First Love

My first love would have to be Big Al. We met in high school. I was 17 years old. We actually met in a trailor in Millersville (we're gonna have to tell our kids this someday). I was dragged out there by a friend hoping to talk to Cory Seabaugh (Al's best friend). So I was playing cards with a group of people and Alex known as "Skelton", asks me, "Are you from Cape?" Of course if you're familiar with the area we live in, the Cape/Jackson rivalry never dies. I replied with, "Yes." The rest is history. We've been best friends ever since. Of course, he offered me a ride home that night. I told him no due to not taking rides from strangers. We always look back and laugh. It will be 6 years this January that we've known eachother. Another funny part of our past is that I didn't even know his first name until we went on our first date on April 6, 2005. He also, did not know my last name until then. It was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment